Friday, May 29, 2009

Blazing a trail - a public confession






I am making a confession to all who venture here - I am a slob, I have a bad habit of buying stuff and not often using it, I have more stuff than I have room, I have some work to do.

We have a very nice summer porch on the lakeside of our home. It's supposed to be three season, but actually it's probably more like a season and a half. BUT, when it is used as a storage room then it is a no season.

We used to have a real house, one with a basement and a garage; places to keep stuff and places to play with stuff. Now we have a revamped summer place. It has a garage, but no workshop - no basement - no place for the car cause the workshop is in the garage. No place for the off season stuff, no closets, no storage. Barely room enough to set up my sewing machine and knitting machine.

They machines are set up, but I cannot get to them.

I plan to do some organizing. Now you've seen the before pictures, I'll bet you cannot wait to see the after photos. Do you think I can do it?