Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Knitting in my sleep

I spent a good deal of time last night and this morning machine knitting. Would be great except the machine is in the box and I was in bed.
I don't know if I don't sleep because my mind is so busy, or my mind is keeping me busy when I can't sleep.
What was on my mind this particular time was the question - how do I do the Tuck stitch on the Brother 350 manual machine? Do you have nights like that, times when you just want to 'go at it' and maybe then you would be able to sleep? I know that if I had a craft room that was away from the bedroom I would have been giving it a go instead of just thinking.
Tonight's problem may be the same, considering the machine is still packed away. I have hand knitting to finish and cannot tempt myself. I guess I should get movin on the hand projects so I can solve that problem.